- 相关推荐
2017年雅思考试听力练习试题
当你感到悲哀痛苦时,最好是去学些什么东西。学习会使你永远立于不败之地。以下是小编为大家搜整理的2017年雅思考试听力练习试题,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!
Hi, Joanna, good to meet you.
你好,Joanna,很高兴见到你。
Now, before we discuss your new research project,
在我们讨论你的新研究项目之前,
I'd like to hear something about the psychologystudy you did last year for your Master's degree.
我想听一听你去年读硕士的时候做过的心理学研究。
So how did you choose your subjects for that?
你当时是怎么选择的研究对象?
Well, I had six subjects, all professional musicians,and all female.
我有六个研究对象,全都是专业的音乐家,而且都是女性。
Three were violinists and there was also a cello player and a pianist and a flute player.
其中三位是小提琴家,还有一位大提琴演奏家,一位钢琴家和一位长笛演奏家。
They were all very highly regarded in the music world and they'd done quite extensive tours indifferent continents,
她们在音乐界声望都很高,而且在不同大洲还做过大量的巡回演出,
and quite a few had won prizes and competitions as well.
她们中不少还赢过一些奖项和比赛。
And they were quite young, weren't they?
而且她们还都相当年轻,对吧?
Yes, between 25 and 29 — the mean was 27.8.
是的,都在25-29岁之间,平均年龄是27.8。
I wasn't specifically looking for artists who'd produced recordings
我本来并没有一定要找出过专辑的艺术家,
but this is something that's just taken for granted these days and they all had.
但是最近这件事直接被当成理所当然的了,而且她们全都出过专辑。
Right. Now you collected your data through telephone interviews, didn't you?
好吧,你是通过电话采访收集的资料,对吗?
Yes. I realised if I was going to interview leading musicians it'd only be possible over the phonebecause they're so busy.
是的,我知道如果要采访这些重要的音乐家的话,就只能通过电话才有可能了,因为她们都特别忙。
I recorded them using a telephone recording adaptor.
我用一个电话录音转接器把跟她们的谈话内容录了下来。
I'd been worried about the quality, but it worked out all right.
我之前一直担心录音的音质,不过结果发现还不错。
I managed at least a 30-minute interview with each subject, sometimes longer.
我设法和每位研究对象进行了一段至少30分钟的采访,有的时间更长。
Did doing it on the phone make it more stressful?
通过电话采访有没有让你觉得压力更大?
I'd thought it might...it was all quite informal though and in fact they seemed very keen totalk.
我本来以为会这样没错......但是这些采访都没有那么正式,而且她们事实上似乎都很愿意谈话。
And I don't think using the phone meant I got less rich data rather the opposite in fact.
我觉得用电话采访并不意味着我收集到的资料就没有那么多,实际上正好相反。
Interesting. And you were looking at how performers dress for concert performances?
有意思。你还研究了演奏家在音乐会上演出时的穿着?
That's right. My research investigated the way players see their role as a musician
没错,我研究调查了演奏者将她们自己定位成音乐家的方式,
and how this is linked to the type of clothing they decide to wear.
以及这和她们决定穿哪种服装有什么联系。
But that focus didn't emerge immediately.
但我并不是马上就想到了这一点。
When I started I was more interested in trying to investigate the impact of what was worn onthose listening,
在研究最开始的时候,我对试着调查听众对她们穿的衣服的效果更加感兴趣,
and also whether someone like a violinist might adopt a different style of clothing from saysomeone playing the flute or the trumpet.
以及比如一位小提琴家是否会穿得跟长笛或者喇叭演奏者不同。
It's interesting that the choice of dress is up to the individual, isn't it?
每个人都有权选择他们的服装这件事还蛮有意思的,对吧?
Yes, you'd expect there to be rules about it in orchestras, but that's quite rare.
是的,我们原本以为管弦乐队对服装会有规定,但是这一现象非常少。
【雅思考试听力练习试题】上海花千坊相关的文章:
2017年雅思考试听力辅导训练试题05-13
2016年雅思考试阅读考前练习试题09-02
2017年雅思考试听力场景练习总结10-26
2017年雅思考试阅读练习试题附答案08-07
2017年雅思考试听力模拟影视场景练习08-15
2017年雅思考试听力模拟谈论人场景练习09-09
2017年雅思考试听力场景练习之福尔摩斯09-15
2017年英语听力考试练习辅导试题07-10
英语六级听力小对话练习试题精选09-24
雅思考试:听力难点解析09-15