上海花千坊

英语口语

餐厅点餐情景对话练习

时间:2022-11-21 10:40:53 羡仪 英语口语 我要投稿
  • 相关推荐

餐厅点餐情景对话练习

  出国旅游,处处都需要用到英语,其实当你还没迈进外国境内的时候就已经需要了,大家知道餐厅点餐怎么进行英语对话吗?以下是小编为大家整理的餐厅点餐情景对话练习,供大家参考。

  餐厅点餐情景对话练习一

  A Would you like to order now,madam?

  女士,想好要吃什么了吗?

  B Yes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.

  是的,请给我来一份牛排和蘑菇。

  A How would you like your steak,rare,mediam,or well-done?

  牛排要三分熟,五分熟还是全熟?

  B I'd like it well done ,please.

  我要全熟的。

  A What kind of potatoes would like to go with that,mushed,boiled,or baked?

  配的土豆要土豆泥,煮的还是烤的?

  B I think i have bake potatoes.And i now have a ice tea with lemon on the side,please.

  要烤土豆。我还要一杯配一片柠檬的冰茶。

  A Good,and would you care for soup or salad to start with?

  好的,头盘要汤还是沙拉?

  B I'd like cream onion soup please.

  请来一份奶油洋葱汤。

  A Will you have desert to be ,madam?

  要甜点吗,女士?

  B I want to skip desert.That all,thank you.

  不要甜点了。就这些,谢谢。

  A OK,I'll be with you in a moment.

  好的,稍等片刻。

  餐厅点餐情景对话练习二

  Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

  如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

  Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

  云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

  Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

  大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

  Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

  如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

  Dashan: I can't decide.

  大山:我定不下来。

  Server: Are you ready to order?

  服务员:可以点菜了吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

  如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

  Yunbo: I'd like the same.

  云波:我也要一份。

  Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

  大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

  Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

  服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

  Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

  三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

  Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

  服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

  Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

  大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

  Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

  云波:我要米饭。

  Rumei: Me, too.

  如梅:我也要米饭。

  Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

  服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

  Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

  云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

  Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

  大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

  Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

  云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

  Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

  大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

  Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

  大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

  Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

  如梅:闻起来好香啊。

  Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

  大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

  Rumei: Thanks.

  如梅:谢谢。

  Dashan: You're welcome.

  大山:不客气。

  Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

  如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

  餐厅点餐情景对话练习三

  Waiter: Hello, I’ll be your waiter today. Can I start you off with something to drink?你好,我是你们今天的服务生。首先能给二位来点喝的吗?

  Ralph: Yes. I’ll have iced tea, please.好的,我要冰茶。

  Anna: And I’ll have lemonade.我要柠檬汁。

  Waiter: OK. Are you ready to order, or do you need a few minutes?好的,你们是现在点菜还是我几分钟之后再来?

  Ralph: I think we’re ready. I’ll have the tomato soup to start, and the roast beef with mashed potatoes and peas.我们这就点菜。我要西红柿汤,还有配有土豆泥和和豌豆的烤牛肉。

  Waiter: How do you want the beef — rare, medium or well done?你的牛肉要几分熟,生的,六分熟还是全熟的?

  Ralph: Well done, please.全熟的。

  Anna: And I’ll just have the fish, with potatoes and a salad.我要鱼,土豆和沙拉。

  餐厅点餐情景对话练习四

  A:May I take your order?

  A:可以点菜了吗?

  B:What would you like, Miss Tang?

  B:您想吃点什么,唐小姐?

  C:Well, (Pointing to the menu) I'll take this and this.

  C:嗯,(指着菜单)我要这个和这个。

  B:I'd like a steak and some French fries. Er... may I see the wine list, please?

  B:我要一份牛排和一些薯条。嗯…可以给我看一下酒单吗?

  A:Here you are.

  A:给您。

  B:A bottle of red wine, please.

  B:来一瓶红葡萄酒吧。

  A:Anything else?

  A:还要点别的吗?

  B:No, thank you. That's all.

  B:不要了,谢谢,就这些。

【餐厅点餐情景对话练习】上海花千坊相关的文章:

餐厅英语情景对话:老外在广东菜馆04-11

餐馆情景英语口语对话06-14

医学英语口语情景对话12-04

常用购物英语口语情景对话05-07

情景对话:我们烧烤都需要些什么04-17

日常英语口语对话练习07-20

大学英文三人情景对话模拟04-12

日常英语口语聊天对话练习06-16

英语六级听力小对话练习05-04