- 相关推荐
表达厌烦情绪的英文口语
人都有厌烦某事或某人的时候,这也是练习英语的良好时机——大声地用英文表达你的厌烦,喊完了情绪也好了,英语也好了!下面是小编帮大家整理的表达厌烦情绪的英文口语,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。
表达厌烦情绪的英文口语 篇1
真无聊!
It's boring.
Do you want to watch that movie? (你想看那部电影吗?)
No, I hear it's boring. (不,听说那电影很无聊.)
真没意思!
Dull.
My life is dull. (我每天都这么无聊.)
It's dull. (没劲.)
我不感兴趣.
I'm not interested.
So, when do you want to go out with me? (你什么时候能和我约会呢?)
I'm not interested in you. (我对你不感兴趣.)
没什么了不起的.
It's nothing great.
How's your new job? (你的新工作怎么样?)
It's nothing great. (没什么了不起的.)
It's nothing much.
我不满意.
I'm not satisfied.
I'm dissatisfied.
I'm not happy about it.
I'm not content.
I'm discontent.
那早过时了.
It's outdated.
It's out of date.
拜托!
Give me a break.
I don't know her, I promise. (我发誓我不认识她.)
Give me a break! (算了吧,别玩花样了.)
Get real. (你认真点儿.)
Tell me the truth. (告诉我实话.)
Stop joking. (别开玩笑.)
Get serious. (说正经的.)
Stop kidding! (别耍弄我.)
Stop pulling my leg! (别跟我逗!)
饶了我吧!
Have a heart!
Finish your homework first, then wash my car. (你先写作业,然后再把我的车洗了.)
Have a heart, dad! (饶了我吧,爸爸!)
哦,真烦.
Oh, man!
No, you can't go. (不行,你不能去.)
Oh, man! You never let me do anything. (哦,真烦!你总是什么都不让我做.)
我不想听.
I don't want to hear it.
I don't want to hear about it.
表达厌烦情绪的英文口语 篇2
I’mreallysick ofhaving fast food every day!
我真讨厌每天吃快餐!
I’mtiredofgoing to school day after day.
我厌倦日复一日地上学。
I’m sick and tired ofyour moaning.
我烦透了你的无病呻吟。
【sick和tired合体,语气更强烈。】
I got sick and tired ofmy daily routine.
我讨厌我一成不变的生活。
I’m fed upwithhim.
我受够他了。
I’m fed up withyour lies. Get out!
我受够了你的谎言,滚出去!
I’ve had enough ofyou!
我受够你了。
I’ve heard enough ofyour whining.
我听够了你的抱怨。
表达厌烦情绪的英文口语 篇3
1.annoy v. 使苦恼,骚扰
A: It annoys me when someone tries to jump a queue.
甲:每当有人插队时我都感到很气愤。
B: Yes, that can be annoying, but we shouldn't mind it.
乙:是啊,这种事的确很烦人,但我们不必在意。
2.annoying a. 烦人的,讨厌的
A: It's raining again. How annoying!
甲:又下雨了。多讨厌!
B: There's no need to get annoyed. Plants need rain.
乙:没必要心烦。植物正好需要雨水。
3.around (round) the bend 疯狂
A: That job drove me round the bend. I would have gone round the bend if I'd stayed here any longer.
甲:那项工作使我烦躁。如果我在那儿再呆下去玉我就会发疯的。
B: But your present job earns you quite less money than your previous one.
乙:可是你现在的工作赚钱要比以前少得多。
4.at a loss 困惑不解,茫然不知所措
A: Why did you keep silent at the meeting?
甲:你为什么在会上沉默不语?
B: I was at a complete loss for words on such a formal occasion.
乙:这样的正式场合常使我茫然,不知该说些什么。
5.at one's wit's end 智穷计尽,全然不知所措
A: Why do you look upset?
甲:你为什么显得烦躁不安?
B: I'm at my wit's end with this problem.
乙:我对这个问题束手无策。
6.be fed up with 极其厌倦
A: Why do you go along with him?
甲:你同意他的看法吗?
B: No, I'm fed up with his dull persuasion.
乙:不同意,我对他的'枯燥劝说感到厌倦了。
7.bear v. 忍受
A: His wife always nags at him. I wonder how he ran bear living with such a woman for so many years.
甲:他妻子总跟他唠叨。我真不知道他是怎样和这样一个女人过了这么多年的。
B: He's really henpecked.
乙:他是个“妻管严”。
8.bellyache v. (为琐事)发牢骚
A: Stop bellyaching about his faultfinding, and get on with the job.
甲:不要为他吹毛求疵发牢骚了,继续工作吧。
B: The boss's too choosy!
乙:老板太挑剔了!
9.bitch v. 不停地发牢骚
A: He kept bitching at me for making him stop smoking.
甲:我不让他抽烟,他就冲我不停地发牢骚。
B: He was impolite. Why didn't you teach him a lesson?
乙:他这么无礼。你为什么不教训他一顿?
10.boss sb. around 对……指手画脚
A: Would you like to work here for another three years?
甲:你想在这儿再工作三年吗?
B: No, I wouldn't. I've decided to leave this company because I'm sick of the old man bossing us around like that. Who does he think he is?
乙:不想。我已决定离开这家公司,因为我厌倦了那老东西那样指手画脚。他以为他是谁呀?
11.comfort v. 安慰
A: Jark has failed the driving test.
甲:杰克驾驶考试没通过。
B: We should go and comfort him, or he'll get depressed.
乙:我们应去安慰他,不然他会沮丧的。
12.drive sb. nuts 使某人烦恼
A: Tum off the TV. It's driving me nuts.
甲:关掉电视。太烦人了。
B : Sorry,I thought you enjoyed this program.
乙:对不起,我还以为你喜欢这个节目呢。
13.drive sh. up the wall 使某人烦躁
A: I wish you'd stop nagging. It drives me up the wall.
甲:但愿你不要再唠叨。这使我心烦!
B: But you haven't brought. home your salary!
乙:可你没有把工资拿回家呀!
14.exhausted v. 筋疲力尽的
A: Damn this work!I'm exhausted.
甲:讨厌的工作!我筋疲力尽了。
B: Oh, you're tired of it?
乙:哦,(这个工作)你干腻了?
15.get on sb.'s nerves 惹得某人心烦
A: He's always moaning. It really gets on my nerves.
甲:他总是呻吟。真让我心烦!’
B: He's really ill.
乙:他确实生病了。
16.get tired of 对……厌倦了
A: Do you like to talk with that lady.
甲:你想和她谈一谈吗?
B: No, I've got tired of her constant complaints.
乙:不想,我对她没完没了的抱怨感到厌倦。
17.get up on the wrong side of the bed 情绪不好,心情不好
A: You look like you got up on the wrong side of the bed.
甲:你看上去心情不好。
B: I lost my key to the room this morning.
乙:我今天早展把房间钥匙丢了。
18.go nuts 发疯,发狂
A: I'll go nuts if I have to wait any longer.
甲:如果再等下去,我就会发疯。
B: But you have to be patient if you want to get her help.
乙:可如果你要得到她的帮助,你就得耐心。
19.harass v. 使烦恼
A: Stop harassing me, will you? I'm trying to work!
甲:别烦我好不好?我要工作。
B: Sorry, I didn't know that.
乙:对不起,我不知道。
20.hate v. 讨厌,不喜欢
A: How about going shopping at the weekend?
甲:周末去购物怎么样?
B: Sorry, but I really hate to waste time in shops.
乙:对不起,我真的不愿意在商店里浪费时间。
21.have had enough 完全厌倦了
A: I've just about had enough of your sass.
甲:你的无礼言辞快让我烦透了。
B: Sorry, but I didn't intend to offend you.
乙:对不起,我并没想让你生气。
22.impatient a. 不耐烦的
A: The bus's coming soon. Will you wait for another ten minutes?
甲:汽车马上就来。你再等十分钟好吗?
B: No, I'm too impatient.
乙:不能,我已经没有耐心了。
23.insane a. 精神错乱的,疯狂的
A: I've decided to give up teaching. It's really driving me insane.
甲:我决定放弃教书。这工作使我越来越烦躁。
B: Can you find a better job?
乙:你能找到一个更好的工作吗?
24.joke n. 荒唐可笑的事情
A: The whole meeting was a complete joke.
甲:整个会议可以说是件极其荒唐的事情。
B: You shouldn't have attended it.
乙:你不应该参加。
25.mood n. 心境,心情
A: Why does he keep silent?
甲:他为什么沉默不语?
B: He's in a bad mood.
乙:他情绪不好。
26.nuisance n. 讨厌的东西,讨厌的人
A: what a nuisance! I've forgotten my ticket.
甲:真讨厌!我忘了带票。
B: So you have to cancel the hotel.
乙:那么你就得取消这次旅行了。
27.Oh heck 真见鬼!(用以表示厌烦或强调)
A: Oh heck ! I've lost my ID card。
甲:真见鬼!我把身份证丢了!
B: Did you leave it in the hotel?
乙:你是不是把它落在旅馆了?
28.put up with 忍受
A: I can't put up with their constant quarreling.
甲:他们不停地吵架,我实在受不了。
B: You'll take a short time to get used to that.
乙:你很快就会习惯的。
29.relief n. 宽慰,安慰,减轻
A: For me, their visits were a relief from loneliness.
甲:对我来说,他们的来访减轻了寂寞。
B: So you'd better ask them to come and see you frequently.
乙:所以你最好请他们常来看你。
30.relieve v. 减轻,解除
A: How can I feel less lonely?
甲:我怎样才能减轻寂寞?
B: You may relieve your loneliness if you find a friend to talk with.
乙:你如果找个朋友聊一聊,就不会觉得孤独。
31.run out of patience 失去耐心
A: You look like you're running out of patience.
甲:你好像失去耐心了。
B: Yes,I can't stand their shouting any more.
乙:是的,我再也忍受不了他们的吵闹了。
32.sick a. 厌恶的
A: It makes me sick td think of her ugly face.
甲:一想到那丑陋的脸我就感到恶心。
B: Why don't you divorce her?
乙:你为什么不和她离婚呢?
33.troubled a. 烦恼的
A: You seem troubled. Is anything the matter?
甲:你好像很烦恼。有什么事吗?
B: I' m really annoyed with my wife for forgetting to phone me again.
乙:我妻子又忘了给我打电话,真烦死了。
34.upset a. 使心烦的
A: Why does he pull a long face?
甲:他为什么拉长着脸?
B: He's still upset about his quarrel with bane.
乙:他还在为跟珍妮吵架的事感到烦恼。
35.whine v. 发出唉声叹气的牢骚声
A: Far goodness' sake stop whining about your job.
甲:看在老天的份上,别再哀叹你的工作了。
B: But I can't stand the poor working condition.
乙:但我忍受不了那种恶劣的工作环境。
【表达厌烦情绪的英文口语】上海花千坊相关的文章:
表达悲观情绪的英语口语01-26
表达爱意的英文口语08-31
各种瘦的英文口语表达08-30
实用口语:与“平板电脑”有关的英文表达06-28
交际高手必知的英文口语表达09-01
各种疾病名称的英文口语表达08-30
雅思口语词汇:各种食物的英文表达10-03
表达不满情绪的实用英语口语有哪些09-13
那些表达情绪的符号09-06