2017年报关员考试报关英语考点
报关员必须具备一定的学识水平和实际业务能力,必须熟悉与货物进有关的法律、对易、商品,必须精通海关法律、法规、规章并具备办理业务的技能。接下来小编为大家编辑整理了2017年报关员考试报关英语考点,想了解更多相关内容请关注应届毕业生考试网!
报盘和还盘
We have the offer ready for you.
我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
Please make us a cable offer.
请来电报盘。
Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.
请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
我们现在可以报茶叶现货。
We’ll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.
我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。
We’ll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I’m waiting for your offer.
我正等您的报价。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We have accepted your firm offer.
我们已收到了你们报的'实盘。
We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow.
我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
We’ll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.
下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。
付款
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂出产的产品分期偿还。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
假如单占有题目,当然可以提出拒付。
We’re worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
We’ll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
假如拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
We don’t think you’ll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
What’s your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
We can’t accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
I’ve never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有难题。
Now, as regards payment, we’ve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
It’s convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较利便。
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
包装
We can not afford time to change the packing because the ship will sail after two days.
因为轮船两天后就起航,我们来不及更换包装。
We have no objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping mark.
我们同意关于包装和运输唛头的条款。
The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture, rust and shock.
机器包装必需防湿、防潮、防锈、防震。
The crux of packing lies in protecting the goods from moisture.
包装的枢纽是防潮。
Normally, packing charge is included in the contract price.
一般地,合同价格中已经包括了包装用度。
Packing charge is about 3% of the total cost of the goods.
包装用度占货物总值的百分之三。
Generally speaking, buyers bear the charges of packing.
包装用度一般由买方负担。
Different articles require different packing.
不同商品需要不同的包装。
I’m sure the new packing will give your clients satisfaction.
我相信新包装定会使您的客户满足。 外贸知识
Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
买方很留意包装的情况。
A packing that catches the eye will help us push the sales.
醒目的包装有助于我们倾销产品。
Packing also effects the reputation of our products.
包装也影响产品的声誉。
【2017年报关员考试报关英语考点】上海花千坊相关的文章:
报关员考试报关英语考点及辅导07-31
2017年报关员重要考点:海关行政裁定07-15
2017年报关员考试报关单填写指导07-24
2017年报关员考试报关单复习笔记07-13
2017年报关员考试辅导串讲笔记07-13
2017年报关员考试复习笔记讲义06-08
2017年报关员考试模拟题11-05
2017年报关员考试外贸业务常用英语句型07-24